Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nice Guys

Nice Guys Video Clips.





Nice Guys Finish Last, and then treat me like dirt ... Get "Nice Guys" on iTunes! itunes.apple.com If you liked the video, save your favorites! BLOOPERS from our music video release Watch www.kevjumba.com Ryans youtu.be Chester chair version! Thanks youtu.be: Kina youtube.com Cathy Nguyen: youtube.com Song of Lake Chester, KevJumba, Ryan Higa Produced by Andy youtube.com long look at his "Making the Music" video here! www.youtube.com Music Video Filmed by Justin beautifulSafael www.youtube.com Director: KevJumba ------------------ my site cool! Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com kevjumba.com Be my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com --------------------------- - --------- LYRICS CHORUS Nice Guys Finish Last, which is why we treat her like trash, is not what I really want to do. But you only date bad so I will give my best to treat others as you want me to. Verse 1 I never opened a door or pull out a chair. Can you tell me how the day wasbut I do not really care. And if you are never cold, it is necessary to exploit it simply because I would be too cold if I give you my jacket. How to Wow, did not sit in front of the homies out there you can sit in the trunk. I never answered the phone when you call And when the waiter brings the bill, I never reach for my wallet. CHORUS VERSE 2 and IMA to beat! For each competition. Hanging out with the girls' better to have my permission. Do not wait, I take that back, you can not go home at night is...

Tags: Nice, guys, finish, last, music, video, kevjumba, nigahiga, Ryan, higa, Chester, see, Kina, grannis, lilcdawg, Cathy, Nguyen, douches, jersey, shore, mv, asians, rap, cows, go, moo

Restoration Hardware Table Lamps infant car seats

No comments:

Post a Comment