Saturday, September 17, 2011

Taeyang - wedding dress cover English Ver Music Video (Tommy C & J. Reyez)

Taeyang - wedding dress cover English Ver Music Video (Tommy C & J. Reyez) On YouTube.





Please note we do just for fun and because it has been asked by the fans for us, a music video for this song. We do not claim it is our song in some way, we know that the original song and music video much better than what we did, and you should follow and check out music Taeyang. Shout out to Pat Lam SoRealCru to participate in the video. Taeyang wish you a happy birthday! Download Music Videos for iPod (MP4): Download songs hulkshare.com:Picture hulkshare.com or limelinx.com: img179.imageshack.us Support us! J. Reyez: youtube.com twitter.com blogtv.com facebook.com Tommy C IBU: youtube.com twitter.com _________________________ Lyrics: (Verse 1 - Tommy C) It is never allowed to go home since then have found this day when you walked right in front of you were like my heart beating, That I, I can not control, even though we've moved away My brain can not make you think back to the old days, when I held youlate at night we use to play around with games and laughter, excitement and Combat (pre-chorus) I think it's too late, In the dance the dance alone this chapter of the story is over (chorus) baby can not I think you're not with me 'Cause you should be my lady All I want your heart is free, but if you believe that you belong to him, the promise that you care, you can remember someone getting hurt, I'm always here for you to be there even if it kills me, you, you can see in this wedding dress Oh you see in this wedding dressWe'll see ...

Tags: tae, yang, taeyang, wedding, dress, english, version, cover, J.Reyez, jreyez, J-Reyez, Tommy, IBU, SOL, korean, young, bae, bigbang, big, bang, GD, g-dragon, YG, entertainment, pat, lam, so, real, cru

cooking tools and equipments Krups Belgian Waffle Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment